The Alya Bella Villas Project Rising In The Beylikduzu Area, Is One Of The Prestigious Residential Developments In Modern Istanbul
747.000 $Ref. Code #66986
- 7 Bedroom
- 5 Bathrooms
- 464 Square Meter
The Alya Bella project is established in Gurpinar, one of the rising neighborhoods of the Beylikduzu district. Located nearby educational institutes, supermarkets, hospitals, and transportation hubs.
· The project comprises 12 villas with luxury and comfortability standards.
· The available villas are of 7+2 plans and consist of 4 floors. The areas of the villas range from 464 m2 to 500 m2.
· Each villa has a private garden with an area of 285 m2.
· Top-quality standards, materials, and finishes are used in this project such as high-security steel entrance doors, double-glazed windows, heavy-duty air conditioning, security systems, and external heat insolation.
· Each villa has a private swimming pool and garage.
· The villas are equipped with 24/7 security systems.
· The project offers the possibility to choose or modify some design details while the project is under construction.
· The balconies and terraces provide a spectacular view over the garden, and surrounding landscapes, and ensure healthy daily sun exposure.
· The units also include stylish bathrooms with modern designs.
Project Location And Features:
Beylikduzu is considered one of the very vital areas in Istanbul because it contains vital services and facilities and many coasts on the Marmara Sea. All of these facilities, the most important of which is the E5 express line, which is the artery line in Istanbul because of the Metrobus line that connects the farthest European and Asian Istanbul, in addition to the huge number of vital facilities such as hospitals, universities, schools and commercial complexes
· 5 minutes to Gurpinar coast.
· 7 minutes to Albatross coast.
· 7 minutes to West Istanbul Marina.
· Within 10 minutes to at least 3 shopping malls, 5 hospitals, 15 schools, and a lot of social facilities.
· Proximity to E-5 highway
· 15 minutes to IDO (ships to Bursa and Yolava)