THE VILLAS AND APARTMENTS FOR SALE WITH SEA VIEW, PRIVATE POOL, PRIVATE GARDEN IN BODRUM YALIKAVAK

Ref:
rmyalikavak067
₺ 3,500,000
  • 3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms130 sq.m
Bedrooms
3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms
2 Bathrooms
Square Meter
130 sq.m
Property Type
Apartment
Listing Date
Feb 22, 2021
Description
Overview
This project is located in Erdemil, Bodrum Yalıkavak.
All apartments and villas have their own garden and swimming pool.
The completion date of our project is planned as of February 2022.
Why buy this property
Detached villa
Detached apartment
Private garden
Private swimming pool
Unobstructed sea view
Underfloor heating system
VRV air conditioning system 
Description
- The villas and apartments for sale are located in Bodrum Yalıkavak Erdemil.
- It was built on a total of 9.600 m2 of the plot.
- It consists of 18 independent sections in total.
- There are 12 detached villas and 6 detached apartments in our ongoing project. 
- Each detached villas has a 260 m2 net usage area. They consist of 4 rooms, 2 living rooms, 1 open kitchen, and 4 bathrooms.
- Each detached apartment has a 130 m2 net usage area. They consist of 3 rooms, 1 living room, 1 open kitchen, and 2 bathrooms
- Each villa and apartment has its own private garden and private swimming pool.
- Each villa has a private swimming pool and private parking.
- They have an unobstructed sea and sunset view.
- Underfloor heating and VRV central air conditioning system are available.
- The price of 3+1 apartments with a private pool and garden is 3.500.000 TL.
- The price of 4+2 villas with a private pool and garden is between 4.500.000 TL and 7.000.000 TL.
- 40% of the payment is received in advance. The remaining 60% is paid in 10 installments.
- The completion date of our project is planned as of February 2022.
Location
State/Region/Province
Bodrum
City
Yalikavak
Expand Map
Project Features
Property Features
  • 7/24 Security
  • Parking
Reference Code
rmyalikavak067
We were unable to find the requested address (Turkey, Bodrum, Yalikavak) via Google street view due to Google street view doesn’t have data for this address.
Sign in
Username
Password
Forgot your password? Remind