Bodrum Villa for Sale in Gumusluk

Ref:
bodrum707605
$ 275,000
  • 3 Bedrooms3 Bathrooms230 sq.m
Bedrooms
3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms
3 Bathrooms
Square Meter
230 sq.m
Property Type
Villa
Description
Overview
Brand new Villas for sale in Gumusluk - Bodrum
Why buy this property
High quality and brand new
Located on 27,000 sqm land
Exclusive sea views
Stage payment upto 24 months
smart house systems  
Description
Bodrum (Silver) Villa for Sale in Gumusluk
- Our project is located on 27.000 m2 area in Bodrum Gümüşlük region.
- 85% of our project is green.
- It consists of 38 detached private pool villas in total.
- Each villa has 230.6 m2 gross usage area.
- Each villa has 36 m2 private swimming pool and 26.8 m2 private garage.
- In total, it consists of 3 rooms, 1 living room, 1 open kitchen and 3 bathrooms WC.
- It has sea view.
- You can drive to the sea.
- Each villa has a central air conditioning system.
- Also, every villa has a smart home system and access can be provided from mobile devices.
- We have private shuttle services to the beach that we have contracted from our project.
- There is a village square with a restaurant, market, fitness, nursery and event area.
- There is a multi-purpose sports field.
- Each villa has its own hobby gardens where it can make its own ecological agriculture.
- Our villas are energy efficient.
- Payment plan is made in 20% down payment and the remaining 80% in 24 months installments.
- The end date is planned as December 2020.
- We continue to sell 14 of the 38 villas in our project.
- Our sales prices start from 1.890.000 TL.
Location
State/Region/Province
Bodrum
City
Gumusluk
Expand Map
Project Features
Property Features
  • 7/24 Security
  • Parking
Reference Code
bodrum707605
We were unable to find the requested address (Turkey, Bodrum, Gumusluk) via Google street view due to Google street view doesn’t have data for this address.
Sign in
Username
Password
Forgot your password? Remind