2nd Degree Historical Artifact Bosphorus View Mansion in Precious Neighborhood Bebek
1355000 $Ref. Code #60116
- 10 Bedroom
- 5 Bathrooms
Arnavutkoy; It is as beautiful as a fairy tale city with its historical houses, streets, narrow cobblestone streets, architectural richness and colorful flowers hanging from the balconies and adorning the doorways.
Sources write that the groves on the hills of Arnavutköy, which was famous for its vineyards during the Byzantine period and for its strawberries during the Ottoman period, were the specialties of the Ottoman sultans and became famous as a recreation spot with its vineyards and gardens after the 16th century. Until the middle of the 19th century, the majority of the population was Greek and Jewish; Known as a well-kept, beautiful and lively Greek village, Arnavutköy is also called Küçük Beyoğlu due to its taverns and entertainment venues in the late Ottoman period.
Our mansion offered for sale in Arnavutköy;
It was built in 1860 by a Greek family.
- The mansion is in the most beautiful street of Arnavutköy, in a location where you will be neighbors with artists, businessmen and well-known people.
- It is 150 meters from the beach,
- Plot size: 250 m2
- It is 5 floors in total. There are 10 rooms, 5 living rooms, 5 bathrooms.
- The floor session is 125 m2. Also balcony area: 125 m2.
- It has 500 net square meters.
- It is a second degree historical artifact.
- There is a 2000-year-old cistern and a winery.
- Year of construction : 1860
- The mansion requires maintenance.
- Precious Neighborhood
- Bosphorus View
- 2nd Degree Historical Monument
- Profitable Investment